Jack The Caterpillar's Trip

There once was a caterpillar called Jack.
He went along and saw his Mumma. And he told his Mumma "I want to be like you. I really do because you look so pretty and could I go to the playground?”
“It is a very, very, very hot day for you to go out honey”, said mum,” How about you stay inside?”
“It is a very hot day son” said Dad, ”how about you just play in your room?”
so what could I do asked Jack
you can do anything said Mum and Dad
how did you know Mum and Dad" asked Jack
because our mum and dad told us, said Mum and Dad, won't you have some fun
Jack said OK, I'll play in my room, it looks like so much fun.
Mum and Dad said oh, that is good.
Jack played with his Lego and his rocket ships.
He had so much fun
Mum and Dad came into his room, and said do you want to come to the shops and buy a million toys and lollies?
Oh that’s so good said Jack, I am so excited!
Oh Mum and Dad, I just love you said Jack.
The mum and dad went in the car and Jack went too.
Jack loved the lollies and the toys at the shops and he found the bag in the shop.
He looked inside and there was something in it. It was a very special toy. He liked it. He said to the man, can i buy this?
The man said, you can, you are a very special boy too.
Thank you said Jack. Mum and dad said you are a very good boy.
And they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!