Jealous Of The Pet Dog

Dom was a 43-year-old man living with a pet dog called Snoopy who was an amazing dog; Dom was married and had three kids’ two boys and one girl.
Dom was not aware that Elmo the King of Kings was so jealous of Snoopy and respected Dom so much. He started hating Dom. Four years ago, Dom found Snoopy on the streets and took him in but Elmo was tempted to be the number one pet of Dom and Dom’s Kids.
Elmo decided to go out and find Snoopy not to destroy or harm anyone. He just did not want snoopy in the picture. So on 1327 Elrond Street in America, Dom and Snoopy were so happy. They did not know what Elmo’s plans were.
Elmo found Snoopy and ran as quickly as he could. He picked up Snoopy and put him in a moving van. Snoopy went off to a trip to France and Dom unaware what Elmo did couldn’t find snoopy anywhere. He got very worried and started looking for him. He bumped into Elmo and asked him if he knew where a daffy dog called Snoopy went and of course Elmo with a smug look on his face said, ‘’no sorry’’.
Dom said, ‘’thankyou’’, and tried to walk off. Then Elmo said in an loud voice “I DO KNOW WERE YOU SPEICAL DOG IS HE IS ON AN TRACK STRAIGHT TO FRANCE AND I THINK SNOOPY WON’T SEE THE NEXT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!.”
Then Dom said, “What the hell did you do to my Snoopy you disabled toy,” and Elmo then said, ‘’Goodbye Dom.’’ Then unexpectedly Snoopy ran and knocked Elmo over. It was the first time ever Snoopy spoke and said, “We can both be the best pets of Dom.”
Then Elmo said, “Let’s Dance.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!