Oliver And The Chocolate Dragon

This is the story of how a boy who thought his life was over, became the most important person alive.
As he heard the music play and saw the coffin go into the ground, he cried into his father’s arms. As they went home on that rainy day, he remembered all the time he’d spent with her and how much fun they had, but now there was nothing left except than memories.
While he was walking to school droopily the next day, he noticed a shop that he’d never seen before. It was called ‘The Magical, Mystical Place That Doesn’t At All Look Suspicious’. It looked suspicious, so he went inside. The place was empty, except for a weird, stone circle in the middl…
When he woke up, he was outside and the sky was orange, so he got up for a little walk. He looked down and the ground was purple. He looked around and all the buildings were futuristic and weird.
“I must be hallucinating,” he thought.
He walked a little more and ran into three little aliens.
“Welcome to the Purple Planet,” said the 1st one.
“We are the ambassadors of C.D,” said the 2nd one.
“We require your assistance Oliver Durst,” said the 3rd one.
“Three questions, how do you know my name, what does C.D. stand for and what do you need my help for?” asked Oliver.
“We’ll show you,” the aliens said in unison.
As they led him off, he looked in awe at the architecturally, amazing buildings around him. Soon they arrived at an enormous cave. Inside, Oliver saw a colossal, brown dragon.
“That is the Chocolate Dragon, we need you to slay it while it’s sleeping,” whispered the 2nd alien.
Oliver went inside, quiet as a mouse and…
“ROARRR!!!” shouted the dragon. It gobbled them all up in a flash. Thinking on his feet, Oliver decided to try eating his way out. Surprisingly (and deliciously) it worked and he slayed the dragon.
Plus, he got a belly full of chocolate.
After the three aliens escaped, he got a trophy, a medal and was granted two wishes. He wished for her to come, to come back and for him to go home. When he got back down to Earth, there she was, his beautiful mother. Together they shared more memories and Oliver and his parents lived peacefully for eternity.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!