A Crazy Day At My Clinic

"Ouch, stop." The red haired old woman yelled at the top of her lungs. "What?" I asked. I was doing my job, I had to give her that injection or else she would complain that I ate her money and didn't fulfill my duties. "What, you're asking
what? How dare you speak to me like that! At least understand the feelings for a patient Dr, whatever your name is." She said with her cracked voice full of mucus. This woman is crazy. "Look ma'am, this is my job, I have to give you this injection, you paid for it. I understand a patients feelings very well, it's now 10 years I have been working as a full time doctor. Now please co operate and let me do my job." I replied as calm as I could. My day was already worse and I didn't want it to get more worser.

"Fine." I woman said sounding very unpleased and rude also. I insert the rest of the liquid into her arm. After ten seconds I pulled it out very fast. "I'll see you." She said, out in the blue. Well I did expect her to make that comment that because I was angry at her and this is the only thing which could have really calmed me a bit or made me feel better. Finally I gave her the documents to sign. She signed then and banged the pen as loud as a gun shot on my glass table. She picked her old tea newspaper printed fabric bag and made her way as slow as an ant out the door.

I took a deep breath in and then out, in and out. This day could have got worse. I could have yelled as loud as a racing car at the lady or she could have been in a more hectic mood. I picked up my doctor folder which had all of my appointments listed in it. "Thank goodness, this was my last appointment." I say out to myself. I hope no one heard me, but so what if they heard, I can do what ever and say what ever I wish to myself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!