Game Over

Game over
‘’BOOM BOOM,” Come on I can win this ‘’YES’’ I won. You just completed the hardest game in the universe now you get your grand prize spending the rest of your life in my world moaned the video games voice. ‘’WHAT’’ yelled Jax the boy. ‘’ZOOOP’’ no I’m in the game. The only way you can get out of the game is that you have to complete the the game said the videogames voice. Fine if I have to complete the game again I’ll do it. ‘’LEVEL 1’’
now here it go’s. Now let’s dodge these bombs jump over this lava. Oh no now I have to battle a giant techno bot. ‘’BLAST’’ oh shot I only have ten lives left. ‘’BLAST BLAST’’ no now eight lives left and his not the only won that plays dirty. Time to get my blaster out ‘’BLAST’’ ‘’BANG’’ yes I defeated the techno bot. ‘’LEVEL 2’’ Ok I can do this because the next level is the last level.
Ok lets get out of this maze oh no a snake just bit me now I on four lives because the snakes venom counts as four lives taken away. Ok yes I found the end of the maze. Now lets swing around on these vines and dodge these dragons. Oh no and now I have to beat the mega dragon. ‘’BOOM BOOM’’ oh no
I just got blasted with his heat breath now two lives. Now I’ll get blaster out and defeat the mega dragon. ‘’BLAST’’
Yes I defeated the mega dragon.
‘’LEVEL 3’’ yes now I’m on the last level
now I have to beat the ultra god. Lets dodge his lasers and blasts ‘’BOOM’’
oh no I’m on one live. ‘’BLAST BLAST’’
yes I killed the ultra god now I can go home. Well done you succeeded now you can go home moaned the video games voice ‘’ZOOOP’’ yes I’m back home

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!