New School

Hi my name is Maci. I started at a whole new school yesterday. I was so excited and I even moved to Portland. I have made a few new friends, their names are Bridie, Jasmin and Sky.
I am still kind of settling in. I love my new school because I get to make new friends. But I am still a bit sad to leave my old friends. But every Friday I go back to Mt Gambier for Athletics.
I am in Mr Moss and Mrs D’s class. On Thursday we got the key for our new house. On Saturday and Sunday we have to unpack. It’s going to be so boring. My sisters and me all have a theme. My theme is happiness and sunshine. When we were unpacking my cat jumped into a box and my mum closed the box to take it somewhere. I went to open the box and my cat jumped on my head.
“Hey Maci can you come here” said my little sister Millah. “Come here and help me” said Millah. “Ok” I said. The next Monday I started school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!