Batman Arrives In An Unlikely Form??

“when will they arrive I can't wait.” says Jimmy. “Man I hope my boys still recognise me.”
A few days earlier:
“I would love to come and see you and I think the boys will burst with joy when I tell them that we are going to see you.” said Jeramina
“Well I can't wait to see you but remember to bring a satellite phone because if something goes wrong I can contact you!” Jimmy warned.
“Ok see you when I get to the cabin bye honey bunny.” Jeramina singed. After the call Jimmy got everything ready for their arrival. Suddenly Jimmy herd a rumble coming from the top of the mountain, Jimmy know what was about to happen before it even started.

“ o no it's an avalanche no no no no not now and day but nowwww.” jimmy know that he needed to act fast. After the storm Jimmy came out of his bunker and examined the damage. It was horrendous the house was half apart bricks were everywhere wood was everywhere the only par of the house that was still in tack was the bedrooms because it was at the end of the house. Jimmy waked along what was the wall to some wood that he had piled up for fire wood.

When Jimmy was nearly done collecting wood when a strong gust of wind forced a massive plank of wood to bounce off his head a land on his foot and knocked him out for a few seconds. When Jimmy woke up his head was bleeding badly and his leg had nelly fallen off, he managed to push off the wood and stumbled to the house. In the house Jimmy had some nails and tape. He made a splint to keep his leg in place. Jimmy the tried to call the family but the lines were dead so instead of waiting he decided to fix the wires. Jimmy was half way their when he noticed a white figure in the distance after careful observing he say that it was a polar bear.

Jimmy thought for a moment of how to scare it off and he remembered that he has a pistol in his pocket for this moment. Jimmy fires the gun in the air the bear jumpes and runs away at record speed.Jimmy found the lines and plucked a few wires together and he herd a busss coming from the machine and a green light popped on the All Clear.

Jimmy had started on his way down when a strong gust of wind put him off balance and he started to roll down the hill. “Lucky for me there a no trees on this side of the mount.... ooooooof!!” exclaimed Jimmy as he smacked into a tree and again blacked out. When he woke up paramedics were standing around him and so was his family. The doctors told him he was now a paraplegic.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!