ZuGoo Spy

As the spirit began to overcome Johnee he closed his eyes and said “what have I done” as he had flashbacks of his childhood.

It was a cold, winter day on the mountainside city of Excalba, where six year old Johnee lived all his life.
He was in the car with his parents when he heard a vehicle revving behind. Then boom! Smash! A man holding a knife who had a disgusting smell approached the car wreck. Their was something funny about him, he had one green eye (left) and blue eye (right). He checked to see if Johnee’s parents were dead, then left.

With no other family he went to an orphanage. Johnee found it difficult, he had no friends. Once the bullies dipped his head in toilet cleaner and made Johnee’s hair permanently bald.

At fourteen his long lost uncle came and brought him home. Johnee was taught the art of ZuGoo by his uncle. ZuGoo is an ancient art of mind power. It teaches how to unlock your brains full potential. Some ZuGoo masters can hypnotise, others can read minds, Johnee can move objects with his mind. Using your power against the spirit of ZuGoo you will be inhabited by this spirit.

Many years passed. Johnee worked for the government as a secret agent protecting the world.

Johnee goes on a courageous mission, his mission is to stop the bomb attack that is about to happen at the Christmas parade. He's at the mission coordinates and lurks around the parade. Johnee reads the suspects description:

6 foot 3
Orange long straight hair
Clean shaved
He had one green eye (left) and blue eye (right)

He spots the orange haired man and walks over towards him. The pursuit starts as the orange haired man turns and runs away. As they are running down the alleyway Johnee starts to get closer and closer to catching the orange haired man. They come to a dead end at the ally way. The orange haired man turns and shoots at Johnee
but Johnee stops the bullet with his mind using the ways of the ZuGoo. As he approaches the orange haired man, he smells something. This smell is like he knew it from somewhere. It was disgusting. He then realises where this smell was from. As he slowly blinked his eyes the anger slowly builds up inside of him. Like a volcano erupting, Johnee tensed himself and exploded. He thought back on how this man had changed his life, not having his parents, making him go to an orphanage and lose his hair. He raised his fist and roared before he could embed his fist into the orange haired mans face a spirit began to overcome Johnee.

As Johnee laid in the hospital bed in a coma the doctor couldn't explain to the uncle on why Johnee was in a coma. The uncle says “I can.”
Just as uncle says this, Johnee opens his eyes. One green, one blue.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!