You Should Acsept People For Who They Are

Some people say I hate my life. I don’t want to be different anymore I wonder why they say that? Well no one is different everyone is the same no matter what you look like or speak like we all have everything the same hair, eyes and a mouth and other things like a family.
Family and friends are important, well put it this way if you hate your friends who will be there? Family they’ll always be there no matter what happens or what u look like and sound like they’ll always love you for who you are. For example I had some issues with people teasing me and nit picking every little thing I did and I had no one but my family to talk to and it was hard for me so before you even think of picking on someone just know that you will have to deal with the consequences from a higher authority if you are caught.
But one thing you need to know is that you always need at least one true friend because family can get annoying sometimes. Strait to the point you must accept people for who they are THERE NO DIFFERENT TO YOU SO DON’T TREAT THEM LIKE THEY ARE WERE ALL THE SAME IN OUR OWN WAY SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND DON’T BE ONE OF THOSE HORRIBLE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT YOUR SELF so have a heart and treat them the same as you would treat your best friend for example.
Even just saying Hi can change their feelings that there are kind and generous people in the world. So you must accept them or be a horrible person your choice but if you don’t you shouldn’t have a life you horrible human been.
Doing this stuff to someone can be a huge impact on their life and I’m telling you from personal experience and I remember everything.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!