Melt Lne

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Melt lane
Hi my name is lily crossburn on March the 5th I was walking down melt lane and I saw the most amazing thing I saw a shop it looked just grand. So I had to check it out but as I walked in I saw three men in the shop. They did not look like any other regular men they looked different like agents. Then in a flash they grabbed me and pulled into their car and I was screaming but no one heard a sound. They said to me “we want you to be a secret agent that works for F.I.F.I”. I was just shocked but I was so amazed so I yelled “yes” and they gave me a badge that said my name on it and I was just wondering what F.I.F.I Stood for so I asked “what does F.I.F.I stand for” “it stands for fun initial fighting incorporation. I was ready for my first case but next thing you now we were speeding down melt lane and started chasing a person called Mimi it was my first mission I told them to stop and start running because she was too fast for us. We ran until she stopped looked us and then kept on running I recognised what she did she was trying to trick us was this why they wanted me because I was smart and would easily find out what they were Thinking soon the three men pulled out a gun and stared shooting at Mimi I was amazed of what I was going to be able to do. Mimi stopped and said “you win but you won’t next time “and ran she ran off. My first mission was complete I had done it and I was awaiting the next mission to come. So we went to F.I.F.I headquarters and I got suited up and got my gun. My first training session has started and I was the fastest and the smartest and don’t forget the best in my training class. After my class finished I was placed in a dorm all by myself with three new uniforms, my badge, a water bottle and a set of pyjamas that said I work for F.I.F.I and in small writing my name. I got out of my uniform and into my pyjamas and closed my eyes waiting for another day at F.I.F.I headquarters.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!