Jade And The Enchanted Water

Once there was a girl named Jade, she was 10 years old and she lived in a town called Leaf Town.
It was a rather poor town and most of the inhabitants didn’t have any work.

One morning Jade wandered around the streets and she saw some people who looked very sick. She walked up to an old man and asked “how can these people to get better”. He replied, “they need to drink special water”. “How can I help them” Jade asked. “You can to the deep forest” said the man. So Jade got ready to go to the deep forest. The man gave her a phone number she could call if she needed any help, he also told her a magic word to say. When she said the word she was immediately transported to the deep forest. So Jade set out on her adventure.

When she got to the forest she set off, walking through high trees and bushes. After a while she noticed that her mobile was showing reception so she rang the man and asked “do I keep going straight ahead”, “yes, you do” said the man. So Jade kept walking and after a while she saw a cave.

When she got to the cave and looked inside she saw a dragon and a vampire. They told her that their names were Delta and Lix, they were evil best friends. Jade tried to escape from them by running out of the cave. She had a drink bottle and attempted to kill the vampire by drenching it with water and it died. After that she ran as fast as she could to get away from the dragon but she didn’t look where she was going and fell down a cliff.

Luckily she did not hurt herself and when she got to the bottom of the cliff she saw an enchanted cottage. She went inside and suddenly she felt herself being infused with magic powers. She went outside again and saw the dragon flying down the cliff to try and catch her, but all of a sudden he lost control. Jade went off running through the forest again when suddenly something popped up in front of her, it was the old man. “Did you get to the cliff” he asked, “yes I did” Jade replied “and I nearly died because of the dragon”. “I somehow have magic powers, how did I get them?”. “You got them by falling down a magic cliff” said the old man. So Jade used her powers to go the stream of secret enchanted water.

When she reached the stream she filled up her water bottle. Then the old man called out to her “say the same secret word you used before”. “OK” she said and did so immediately and she was transported back to Leaf Town.

When she got there she gave all the sick people a drink of the enchanted secret water and they got better straight away. Jade tried to use her magic powers but found that she had lost them once she returned to Leaf Town. All the people she had cured were very grateful and gave her good clothes and food so she could go and have another adventure.

So she set off again and went on living a life full of adventures.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!