KNOCK KNOCK!!

KNOCK KNOCK
“KNOCK KNOCK” My door fell on the floor. Of course it was my dad he has anger problems. Dad told me mum left. I was confused I didn’t believe dad he has a very crazy mind but it’s creative. I went to go call my best friend Evie but she didn’t answer instead it was her father. I asked her father can I come over and he said yes.

The next day i went to Evie’s hotel it was amazing. I forgot we needed to go to school so i went with her. I forgot Evie’s brothers Jai and Kai. So we went to school and we saw August and Lucy. As soon as we were there the bell rang.

Luckily the teacher was late so Evie and I got all our stuff. But then bossy boots Jessie told on us. After school Evie,Lucy,August and I were making necklaces and friendship bracelets. August said it was boring so he went outside and played soccer. We were finished doing that so we joined August.

“RING RING” went the door bell I went to go see who it was? He said his name was Curtis he said he came to visit August. I yelled for August he came and said he doesn’t know him? I was confused. My dad called and said I had to come home so I did.

But as soon as I got home I couldn’t find my book. It was the one my brother gave to me before he died. I was panicking and turned the house upside down. I went back to August’s house and told him what happen and he helped me.

I heard something in the closet I went to go look “IT WAS CURTIS” He had my book. I told him to give back but he said it was his. I didn’t believe him but he told me his best friend was my brother and he recognised me so he took it. I said sorry after that I asked August why he didn’t tell me about Curtis. August told me that Curtis told him and explained everything. So they talked and got to know him. I was about to say sorry to Curtis was gone. Then I asked August if he knows where Curtis lives? August said yes then he said why? I said back to I need to say sorry. August said he lived at Faraway Drive

The next day I went to Faraway Drive but August didn’t tell me what house. So I went to every single house. I finally found his house. I knocked on the door and he answered I said i’m sorry for being mean Curtis said it’s ok. and we were best friends. After that I introduced Curtis to Lucy,Evie and August and they said he was really nice my dad also remembers Curtis so they are already really good friends so now he comes over to my house and the others and we didn’t realise he went to our school so we all lived happily ever after.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!