We Are Rich

I got up to close the blinds and a car was pulling in. I thought it was my dad's car, it looked the same but had a scratch I had never seen before.
I heard the creaking of the front door. I shouted “Hi Dad!”
But it wasn’t Dad it was two men with a bag they ran of to get stuff like shining golden rings. I had a look it was a miracle, it was beautiful, amazing, I couldn't describe it. I got the bag and said to my brothers, “Come on let's go!”
They were both shocked. But they could still get up and running I got the bag and ran. The car was bad and nearly broken, but it stilled worked. I looked for the keys, they were in the car I started driving. I didn't know how to drive, but I pressed the throttle “Rrrrrrr!” The engine went the wheels were skidding I could hear the rubber thrusting against the ground. The robbers heard the car so they ran out, but we were all ready gone.We got to a parking lot we stopped. My brothers did not know what was happening, all they knew was that there was robbers in our home and that I had a bag of money they asked for ten dollars but, I said no because I was looking for a sign that said the bank robbery or something like that, then I got my splendid phone and the robbers were from out of town they had robbed the Bendigo Bank in Bendigo of course.
So I said to my brothers, “Wanna come to Bendigo?”
So off to Bendigo we went, we were having a brothers road trip, we stopped for lunch we went to the most fancy restaurant we could find it cost about $500!!
For three people, adding all the junk that's $700 for three so we went to the Bendigo Bank in Bendigo we gave back the money and we got 50% of the money we were so happy until I got the text, that my mum died. In a car crash.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!