Bad Day

I woke up feeling invincible, I thought nothing could go wrong. But that's when the thought kicked in that I was going to the kids tennis day. But things got worse from there. We turned left then right it was all packed then we saw it an empty space but it was a no standing zone I was infuriated! I wanted to scream! But that's when we saw it a sign of hope someone moved out from there spot so we frantically stopped then we parked the car, however things got whole lot worse from then on. Where do I start? First of all it was scorching hot, I had nothing to do because the place was packed with people. I drank all my water on the way here, after each breath I took I wondered if it would be my last.

When the clock struck 11 we made our way to Rod Laver Arena. Once we entered it was filled with energy. It started off quite well but overall it was adequate. As the day started unfolding to my bright side we decided to go home, so we started walking to the car, on the way I stepped in Some squashy substance but I didn't notice neither did anyone else. Half way through the journey I started to smell a disturbing smell so I started frantically winding the windows down. Once we were close to home the car was like a gas chamber filled with deadly fumes I didn't think I could make it home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!