Campers On A Mission

Charlie and Brad heard birds tweeting, grass whistling and people chattering as they walked through the luscious bush. Brad was having second thoughts about this survival camp, because who knows what danger could be lying around? The flowers were blooming and the sun was setting as Charlie explained to the instructor why should they should go on their own. As Charlie finished speaking the other campers realised they had no recourses, (except food), no maps and no weapons.

Brad, Charlie and the other campers just thought that they should walk along the path that leads them to the mountain ranges. Then the campers could see spots followed by vicious growls. There was an animal approached. It wasn’t expected but a cheetah creeped out of the bushes and he was furious. Brad and Charlie told the other campers not to panic, but who couldn’t? There was a real life cheetah trying to eat them. The other problem was that the campers were lost in the middle of nowhere.

Then the campers realised they had fish so you know what they thought of next? They would throw the fish as far as they could and that would be one way they could save themselves. Charlie insisted that Brad should throw the fish because Brad isn’t afraid of big tough animals. Brad walked 4 inches closer and he threw the fish more than 500 metres away. The male cheetah chased the fish and never came back again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!