Killer Fish

There were two fish that were half fish and half human. The fishes were called Fish Tail and Killer Finn. Fish Tail and Killer Finn don’t like fish food or human food so they eat humans and fish. Fish Tail and Killer Finn decided to have a baby. The baby is a boy and they named him Killer Fish.
At night, they are fish eating fish. During the day, they are human eating humans. Fish Tail and Killer Finn sent Killer Fish to a fish store and left him there. Then someone walked by and saw him. They decided to buy him and take him home. ‘Splash bang’. At night, Killer fish got out of the fish tank and ate everyone in the house then walked back to the fish store and then ate a fish. The next day someone walked past and saw blood on Killer Fish’s face, they just kept walking. Killer Fish was wondering what was wrong, why no-one had bought him yet. Killer Fish looked at the reflection in the fish tank and saw blood on his mouth. He wiped it off. He then got bought after a short time.
Fish Tail and Killer Finn wanted Killer Fish back! They kept buying fish and asking, “Killer Fish is that you?” Eventually they found him. Killer Fish didn’t won’t to talk to them for what they did to him, so Killer Fish ate them both! Killer Fish was doing the same thing over and over again, eating humans during the day and fish during the night. Ten days later, Killer fish found some other member of the family. Killer Fish stayed with them for a while. He began not trusting them because they were talking about fish stores, and Killer Fish. Killer Fish thought that they were going to send Killer Fish to a fish store and abandon him so he ate them. Killer Fish found other family members and ate them because of the other family members. Killer Fish was so angry that he ate everything and everyone in Russia. Killer Fish decided to stop eating for a while after eating the whole of Russia. Killer Fish found more family member and ate them. Killer Fish got so angry again that he ate the whole of Afghanistan.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!