Elephant War

Once upon a time in a land above earth, also known to humans as clouds, lived a city of rainbow, flying elephants. Now these guys weren’t running wild. In fact, they were quite civilised and they spoke English. Everything was going quite fine, their king, named Simon was happy and healthy. All the other elephants were working hard and making good money.
One day King Simon received a letter, but the strange thing was that it was from an anonymous writer. King Simon opened the letter and it read:
Dear King Simon,
We have decided to attack your people. But not for fun, for a good reason, you see, you live up high in the sky where nothing can attack you and we live where lots of predators live. We have asked you a number times to let us join you but you refuse us all the time. I hope you understand.
From Anonymous
P.S. We are giving you three days to prepare.
As soon as he finished reading the letter he knew who had sent it. It was King Fred, leader of the normal elephants. Now to make this clear King Simon isn’t refusing them because he hates them, it’s because he knows that they can’t live up in the clouds. You have to be a special breed of elephant.
King Simon called his adviser to see what he had to say. Benny the adviser burst through the palace doors as soon as he heard the king’s trunk trumpet. Benny read the message and nearly fainted, then he told King Simon to gather all troops to the training arena and then go to Commando Gary to see what he had to say.
King Simon flew over to Commando Gary’s lair. Inside Gary was smoking a cigar, King Simon told Gary about the letter and that he had gather the troops at the training arena. Gary told King Simon the game play, they were going to attack first. King Simon agreed on the plan and called Benny to announce the plan to all the troops. King Simon geared up and was ready to attack the enemy.
Gary was doing prep talk to all the troops. Benny was loading the supplies and King Simon was connecting his golden sword to his trunk. After a while everything was set, some scouts had found a weak spot and the cannons were set on the castle.
The cannons were loaded, King Simon decided to fire first, harm them and then attack. BOOM!!! The lightning ball hit the castle, the troops flew down to attack but were shocked to find all of the enemies dead. Gary raced back and announced to King Simon that they had won. King Simon realized that enemy didn’t have any of their new technology so therefore they were easily defeated.
To celebrate their win they chucked a party and ate a huge amount of rainbow banana pies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!