Woodward

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

“Hey, look out!” says a voice from far away. ‘Bang, crash’.
“Hello!”
“Hello!”
No Jack. RIP JACK
Where am I? Out from nowhere a dude pops out from the palm trees.
“Who are you?”
“Oh I'm Oscar- wait where am I?”
“You are in paradise really...”
“...NO...oh ok. So how'd you get here?”
“Well first I crashed and it @#$* hurt, well how about you?”
“Well I actually just crashed then, really.”
“Yeah so do you have a house?”
“No well I'm a builder so do you want to build a house?”
“Yeah ok so what type of house do you want?”
“Well I used to be an x games winner for freestyle scooting.”
“Ok I think I’ve got an idea. Stay there ok.”
About two hours later...
“Wow!” said Oscar, “You built a mini mega a vert ramp, and best of all, an island full of scooter ramps. Wait, what do you want to call it?”
“What, the island? Yeah ummm... what about wood? No how about wood-tree?”
“Why wood-tree?”
“Because you made it out of wood and trees.”
“Ummm what about woodward west?”
“Why woodward west? Because we need it to make it sound like learning so parents will send their kids here.”
“Great idea, parents will definitely send their kids here.”
‘Ring ring’. “Hello, hi, I heard about the island of scooter ramps yeah and I would like to enrol
my son.”
“What’s his name?”
“Jett.”
“So would you like to enrol him to the alter met club or the not so advanced group?”
“Umm well I think the alter met group please.”
“Ok, I’ll see him on Friday.”
P.S. Oscar was never at the x games, Jett was, and I gave the house to Jett.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!