Zob Hill

Zob Hill!

It was really late at night and mum and dad had just gone to bed.So me and my annoying brother Jake watched a horror movie.

Jake was being himself, being judgemental and saying“this movie is for baby’s!’’ But we still played the horror. When it was half way through the movie I got up and paused the movie, Jake was half asleep but I really needed a drink.

When I saw a flash in the living room I walked in and dropped my glass of water.Jake was half way through the TV!

I grabed his hands but in a blink of an eye I was stuck was stuck in Zob hill!I screamed so loud that zombie’s came to me and Jake. We didn’t know what to do.So we ran and ran but we didn’t watch the rest of the movie so we didn’t know where to go.

After a while we followed a dirt track on the ground but it led to zob hill!!

So me and Jake tryed to camouflage into the old yellow bushes,but the wind blow!The bushes away then Jake sneezed.All the attention landed on us!! Jake and I didn’tknow what to do so we acted as human zombies . I can’t beleave they fell for it!They pushed us in there ancient ritual and there was a ruby red jewel shining in the light of the sun.I couldn’t take my eyes off it.Jake started to lough at the zombies weird dance.

Once there was a pause in the dance Jake ran out of the old zombie. It was so gross the zombie’s arms fell off and went to dust.

Jake got the ruby red jewel and started doing the weirdest dance I had ever seen.

In a blink of an eye we were back home and left the broken glass on the ground.Jake and I ran to mum and dad’s bedroom.

Once Jake and I got to mum dad’s bedroom we jump onto mum and she hugged us tight.

THE END BY LILIANA DE MAIO

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!