The Evil Wizard And The Evil Mother Wizard

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once upon a time there was an evil mother wizard named Sally. She lived in a secret castle and had strong powers. Suddenly she saw her egg starting to hatch so she decided to go and get some evil food from an evil tree to feed her baby. She needed ants, spiders and crabs so she went flying away on her magical broom stick.
While she was away on her magical broom stick her evil baby hatched out of the egg and it looked really cute. Suddenly the baby said, “I want to destroy the kingdom of fairies and elves.” so she did because she had really strong powers even stronger than her mum’s. She set off to the kingdom of fairies and elves, when the evil baby wizard got there, there were thousands and billions and trillions of elves and fairies. The baby was so excited to destroy the whole kingdom of elves and fairies, the first place she started to destroy was the elves tree house, then appeared a really brave elf that came out of the tree house and said, “why are you destroying our kingdom? It’s not right to destroy us.” So the evil baby replied back, “well I was really bored and I didn’t want to stay home so I decided to come here and destroy your kingdom,”. She kept destroying the elves tree house. Then the next thing she went to was the fairy ice-cream palace. All of a sudden another really brave fairy came out of the ice-cream palace and said, “why are you doing this to us all?” she said furiously, the baby replied back, “this is who I am you can’t change me.”
All of a sudden there was another even more brave fairy came out of the ice-cream palace and said furiously, “we don’t want you here, go away this is not a kingdom to destroy.” The evil baby said back, “you will not stop me from doing this, it is what I want to do.” Suddenly there was a fairy flying in the sky with the strongest wand in the whole world. She said a few magical words, “You shall be gone, gone into the deep woods,” all of a sudden the evil mother appeared out of nowhere and the evil baby went to his mother and said, “What are you doing in the kingdom of fairies and elves?” The evil mum said, “I am here to collect some food for you” She said then the baby said are actually my mum” the mum said “yes” and so the evil mother made peace to everyone. They had dinner with the elves and fairies. Then the baby said, “I am really sorry for destroying your kingdom and I will never ever do it again to you.”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!