The Nice Monster

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition



There was an evil scientist that lived in a town called Waterloo. The scientist was making an evil monster that would do as he said, but there was one thing the scientist wanted the monster to do DESTROY Waterloo.

Waterloo was so full of laughter and happiness. The scientist hated it, he always he remembered when his mother used to say “ this town will will be you’re home it will teach you kindness and joy my son.” The scientist shivered in grossness.

When he looked down the monster was gone. The scientist went out of his lab and when he got out, the front door was open. He looked outside and saw the monster dancing with the kid and doing crazy moves. The scientist said “Why do I feel weird and why is my monster dancing.”

The scientist went up to the monster and said “you are evil now BE EVIL”
but the monster ignored him and saw a little kid sad. He saw the kids leg bleeding and got out a bandaid from his bag that the stole from the scientist.

The scientist went up to him and had that feeling again. He ignored the feeling and said ‘ You are EVIL now BE EVIL.” The monster ignored him and went to another kid. He saw the kids ice-cream on the floor and looked around. Then he saw an ice-cream man and he got a new ice-cream for the kid.

The scientist went up to the monster but this time the monster talked. He said “ I am good but why aren’t you?” The scientist stared at the monster and found out what that feeling was it was happiness. The scientist hugged the monster and said “Thank you” the scientist smiled and said, “I will never be evil again.”


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!