The Little Tiger

One cold winter day a tiger named Lucky was playing around with the silly monkeys. Her mother had told her not to hurt herself but she of course did not listen. Two of the monkeys were Lucky's best friends. Their name where Ava and Kayla. They where very silly monkeys. One day they decided to go for a walk. When they had went 5km Lucky said we should turn around but they did not listen. Lucky was beginning get scared. She said to Ava and Kayla we should go back but of course they did not listen again. For the last time Lucky grabbed them and pulled them back. Lucky sat them down and said in their facers WE HAVE TO GO BACK NOW! Ava and Kayla where scared. Then they all agreed to go back, but where were they. They had not been in this part of the jungle before. Lucky heard a growl from very far away. She started to ran towards the noise . Ava and Kayla started to ran as well. After racing a long distance they finally reached home. They where very happy to see there family. All of the other monkeys had gone for a walk and not returned but that is a whole other story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!