Jack Riewoltd

My short story is going to be about Jack Riewoltd and he plays in the Australian Football league and he plays for Richmond Tigers.He was born on the 31st of October 1988 in Hobart and today he is 27 years old. His career started in 2007 and he is still playing for Richmond today. Jack is number 8 for his team. He also has 2 brothers named are Harry and Charlie Riewoltd. His parents names are Lesley and Chris.

He is also my favorite player because he gets a lot of goals for his team and represents his team with pride. He also got the best and fairest award in 2010 and also the All Australian in 2010-2015. Jack received the All Australian nominee in 2012 and the leading goal kicker in 2010-2015. I also like because he plays fairly and is fair to other players. He respects the rules and he plays the game right, so that is why my favorite player is Jack Riewoltd from the Richmond Tigers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!