CAMP KAOS

In the Easter holidays 2020 Tommy and Jill’s family decided to go on a holiday to Wye River in Victoria, Australia. They had a tent that they all slept in and they camped next to the river.

They had a great time, they went swimming at the beach, fishing at the rocks, rode their bikes around the caravan park and jumped on the jumping pillow. It was so much fun and it wasn’t even Easter yet.

Finally Easter came and they were about to go and look for their chocolate when suddenly it started to rain. There was thunder and lightning so they couldn’t go out and find their chocolate.

With the next strike of lightning came a huge gust of wind which swept their tent away into the river and went down stream into the bush. So they quickly ran into the caravan’s parks camp kitchen. They sat in there for age’s playing cards, watching TV and laying on the couch and dreaming of their eggs.

Eventually the rain stopped so they went downstream looking for their tent. They walked for hours and they were all a bit tired, it was getting dark so they began to head back to the caravan park. But then Jill stopped and in the littlest of moonlight Jill saw their tent laying in the river trapped in some logs. So they went over, grabbed their tent and went back to the caravan park.

But then Tommy stopped, what was that? He couldn’t see it properly but it looked like the Easter bunny, as they walked closer and got a better look and it was. As they didn’t get any Easter eggs the Easter bunny gave them a little egg each. They went back to the caravan park where they were put up in a cabin for the night and put off their Easter egg hunt till the next day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!