Camp Kaos

“HAY!!! Banjo do you want to go camping on the weekend with Kai, Jacob and Adam?”
“Sure, why not. Where are we going?” asked Banjo.
“Rivers fall,” Ben answered.
“Of course we are, we’ll see you there.”
When it got to Saturday I was eager to go so Mum dropped me off at Ben’s house and we walked from there. After walking for an hour Kai and Jacob began looking worried. Then Ben remembered the map and tent were left at home and... We were lost! Fortunately we had food and water and the skills to build ourselves a bush hut to keep warm.
As the days went by we thought we never going to be found. Food was in short supply and we were running out of water. With our energy levels getting low we needed to be found fast!!
Fortunately Jacob new how to catch fish, start a fire and send smoke signals.
Before long rescuers noticed our signal and can to save us.
And took us all back to our parents.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!