The Fire On The Farm




On the oyster farm they had a bonfire but when they went to get some wood from the house. The bon fire caught on the grass because a piece of wood rolled down onto the grass that leads to the big green tractor. The tractor was running diesel because Bob forgot to turn it off because he got distracted by the visitors. Then it started burning everywhere. When they got back they called the firemen to come to the oyster farm and put it out. The firemen came and put it out then they left because they had another fire to go to.

When Bob was driving out in his old rusty ute to get a new silo because the silo had burnt legs. When Bob was driving past the silo he was going to go but the other car was coming so he didn't. Then when he was about to go the silo fell down and smashed the ute. James got out but his phone was still in the ute. But Bob was really hurt and trapped so then James stepped in the middle of the road and waved his hands. Then james seen some flashing lights coming up the hill. When the crane seen somebody waving their hands he stopped then hopped out and seen the ute flipped over so he went and helped James push it over and called the ambulance. Then Bob got out and was covered in blood but the ambulance took 3 and a half hours to come. Bob was really in pain so James took him inside and went to the first aid kit and got a needle and some bandages. Then put the needle into him then put the bandages over his leg then the ambulance came and they said it is only broken and bruised but as the ambulance was leaving a red back belly snake slide off the ambulance so James went and got a shovel and stabbed it in the head five times and then it died.

Two years later when Bob and James got a new truck and the brand was a Western Star and with a big double trailer. One day when he went to go and load two trailers with grain he turned around the bend and his tarp flew off and all the grain went flying everywhere then he seen it out of his window so he pulled over and pulled as hard as he could then the rope snapped so he had to tie a knot on the bit that stayed on . When he got to the place he was going to he unloaded and got five hundred dollars so then when he was going home he seen a boat and it was $500 dollars so he brought it and then he took it home and put it in the shed and the next day he spent the whole day fishing in his new boat.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!