Camp Kaos

Camp Kaos

One spring break Rod, Mike, Jimmy and Jess went to camping in the forest near Ballarat. When they arrived they set up their tents and light their fire. After dinner they went on a night walk. Mike decided not to go so he stayed back at the campsite. When Rod, Jimmy and Jess were walking they saw snakes, possums and lots more. After a while they decided to go back. That night when they got back Mike wasn’t there so they assumed he was in bed.

The next morning when Rod, Jimmy and Jesse woke up there was a big problem, Mike wasn’t anywhere to be seen and there was a big hole in the top of Jimmy’s tent!! Rod, Jimmy and Jess split up to find Mike. After about two hours of searching Jess finally found Mike who was tied up and surrounded by baddies. Jess hid behind a bush and called Rod and Jimmy. When Rod and Jimmy got to Jess, Rod said “we will have to call the police.”

That afternoon the boys returned to camp and called the police and told them where Mike was being held.
The police searched for Mike and a cataclysmic fight erupted. Fortunately the police won and were able to rescue him.
Cold, tired and relieved to be safe the boys went home and never returned again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!