Camp Chaos

Camp Chaos
One afternoon Jesse and Billie’s mum told them that she had to go away to a conference for a week. She said sadly, that Auntie Helen was going to take them camping to Summer Bay.
When the time came, their mother said goodbye and she was off. The daughters had a very weird feeling that something bad was going to happen, things always went wrong when Auntie Helen was involved. After Auntie Helen and the girls arrived at Summer Bay they set up their tent and went on an adventure through the tall trees.
They came across a gigantic tree and decided to climb it. Bye the time they were half way up, Jesse was really scared because she was three years younger than Billie.
As they stopped to have a break, they saw a beautiful blue bird majestically flying past. Unfortunately Jesse was paying too much attention to the blue bird and not enough on climbing. Before she knew it she fell out of the tree and broke her arm badly.
By the time they got back to Auntie Helen, Jesse’s arm was black, purple and blue with a bone sticking out. Billie was disgusted by what her arm looked like.
For some unknown reason the Summer Bay hospital was shut down for the year this unfortunately meant they needed to get themselves to Neon which was an hour away by car.
When they got there Jesse went straight into surgery. Time past and she finally came out with a bright pink cast on. Jesse had always wanted a cast so that all of her friends could sign it.
After all the crazy events of the day, everyone was happy and Jesse got lots of people to sign her florescent pink cast at the caravan park.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!