Lepro Slither

There once lived a monster that lived in the Eastern Mountains. Lepro Slither was the monster’s name and it hunted prey in the forest of Heatherwood. It soared above the Heatherwood Forest and squealed a terrible squeal and dived down and pounced on its prey and ate the remains of the poor poor creature. Not a single crumb was left behind. Every year the monster would get a dead person in the monster mail. A bald eagle delivered the mail and it must have been very easy because bald eagles are very large. Lepro Slither hungrily ate the remains of the dead person. and he soared over the forest after the long long long year. After he decided to go to the village up south and eat human flesh just like last year. and the next morning he ate a lot of human flesh until he realised that there was no more food on the island. So he searched for the right island, he searched for days, weeks, months, years, and centuries! He just couldn’t find the right one. He flapped home with his face looking as droopy as a snow man melting. As the sun blazed down on the sad disappointed face, he heard a squawk and howling like a hyped up wolf. As he went to his old damp dark home he raced his shadow like a cheetah chasing its prey! As he landed head first into his dismal dark cave and was served his super duper big meal.
TO BE CONTINUED!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!