Jack Found A Dog

One day there was a kid called Jack. He was in a village. Jack was a helpful kid, he loved his parents as well. He had a wonderful life, until one day...

Jack found a dog. "What, a dog? Where did you come from? Well I guess I should take you to the pet shop, but where is it?"

Since Jack was a helpful kid he was very worried about the dog. Jack went to the pet shop and he asked the shop keeper if he could see who might own the dog. There was only one pet shop in the village, so he felt happy that they would find out who owns the dog. The keeper said, "You know what? I you don't find the owner then it might be finders keepers!"

Jack went home and he ask his mum if he could keep the dog, as the shop keeper had said that he might be able to keep it. "Are you sure that he said that?" asked his mum.

It was a very happy ending for Jack because no one ever came to collect the dog.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!