The 3 Superhero Sisters

Chapter 1
ZZZ as Sarah, Stella and Stephanie where sleeping. The hot boiling Fire Queen sunk quietly through the house. Travelling through each foot print little fire shot up. The smoke flow around like a tornado. The Fire Queen laughed with joy. She was about to kidnap Stella, the youngest one of the sisters. As the sun rose, Sarah and Stephanie woke up. They looked around and they looked at Stella’s bed, nothing was there, only the footprints of the kidnapper. The coal was in a shape of a footprint. The only person mean enough to steel their sister, it could only be Fire Queen. Sarah and Stephanie know what they had do. They had to find the Fire Queen’s boiling hot, smoky palace. If you touched the side wall, your hand will be burnt. Sarah and Stephanie jumped onto their Pegasus and flew away. Further and further as they went, they came to a strange place. It was dark and cloudy.
BAM! CRASH! The rain came falling down as fast as in a blink of an eye. It was too cloudy to fly or ride and if the Pegasus landed on the mountain top it will crack. So they had to walk on foot. After a while, they got right into the middle of a storm but right in front of them was the Lightning Queen. She separated the sisters to different packs. The sisters unleashed their magic. Stephanie unleashed a magic that would make any animal she could think of come and protect her.
Chapter 2
But Stella’s power does not work with the Lighting Queen. The Lighting Queen came closer and closer until she struck Sarah, and with a blink of an eye, Sarah was gone. But I could not give up. Another few minutes past and finally Stephanie was out of the storm. But out of the corner of her eye, she saw a dinosaur. Stephanie came closer and closer but the dinosaur turned into a boy. Stephanie introduced herself to the strange boy, it turned out that the boy’s name is Kaleb, but people call him Animal Boy.
Animal Boy said, “What brings you here?” Stephanie answered, “I have to rescue my sisters, Stella and Sarah.” “Well,” said Caleb, “let me search with you.” Stephanie and Kaleb walked all day and all night all over again and again till they came to a shimmering sand and water as shiny as the moon reflecting off a ruby diamond. Stephanie and Kaleb drank from the beach. Kaleb said, “”We better camp here for the night, it is getting dark.” As they slept, Stephanie tossed and tuned and worried what will happen to her sisters and what will they be like. If they will still be her sisters.
The next morning, Stephanie and Kaleb woke up and continued their journey, about two hours had past. Stephanie’s powers were almost gone. She needed her sisters to recharge her powers, but it might work. with Kaleb. They said the words, “Power recharges save the world and be who we are!!!”
Chapter 3
And just like that Stephanie’s powers where recharged and Stephanie shot up into the air. She was flying around and around, but then she stopped and came down. She said to Kaleb, “There is a girl and she is getting attacked by the Fire Queen servant.” So Kaleb turned into a fire eagle and Stephanie turned into a fire dragon and they both flew away. It only took 10 seconds to reach the girl. They came down and started to help, it was not hard, it properly took one minute to catcher them.
They all caught their breath back and sat down and talked. Stephanie and Kaleb introduced themselves to Gina the water princes. It was at that moment that Gina said, “How can I repay you Stephanie and Kaleb?” “You can help me,” Stephanie replied, “to save my sisters and find them.” Gina replied, “Yes I will.”
They were there at the boiling hot, smoky gate, you could see the fire coming off, but not if you have fire powers. Stephanie lit her fingers and turned to fire and opened the gates, but what they did not know was that you had to say a code when they walk in the gates. The roof came out, a fire tornado lit up the sky and the fire Queen was right there. She said, Sarah and Stella,” and they both came out and did whatever the Fire Queen said. Both were under her spell and the Fire Queen, said, “Fight!” and the war began.
Stephanie, Gina and Kaleb ran towards the Fire Queen. Kaleb taking on the servants and Stephanie taking on the Fire Queen. But then dark clouds covered the sky with lighting crashing and thunder roaring like millions of lions. Then the Lighting Queen came down out of the storm to begin battle with the Fire Queen. Kaleb took down all the servants in 1 hour, Stephanie and Gina took down the Fire Queen and forced her to release Stephanie’s sisters.
The Lighting Queen snapped through her ropes, grabbed the fire Queen and flew away. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!