Night Is A Big Fright

Night Is a Big Fright!
One night there were two boys fast asleep. Their names were Ned and Tim. Tim was Ned’s best friend. Tim was over for a sleep over. Ned could hear something in the kitchen. Ned woke up Tim to get him to go out and see what it was. Tim went out to see what the noise was. After two minutes,Tim came back with a knife in his back!! Ned didn’t know what to do!!! So Ned got two tissues and put them on each side of his body where the knife had gone throw. There was lots of blood. So I went out to the kitchen. It was all black.
The TV instantly turned on. It was the only thing making light. The TV said- Ned! I’m coming for you!This is your DEATH!
Ned asked himself “Is this what my death was going to be, getting killed by aliens.” Ned filled with terror he thought about all the cool things his mum, dad, and Tim had done
together. Ned’s dad died two years ago and no one knows how he died. Ned went outside. Ned felt the cool wind and it felt like there was no one on Earth. 10 minutes later Ned had walked to the other side of town. Ned found this big bottle tree therefore it was bigger than any other tree in the neighbourhood. Ned lent up against the tree for the whole night. Ned woke up and there was a tall ALIEN in his face!! Ned ran for four his life while the ugly and green alien was chasing him. THE ALIEN WAS SO FAST, YOU COULDN’T SEE HIM!! Ned found him in an old wooden house. Ned quickly
closed and locked all of the windows and doors of the house. Ned happened to have his pocket knife with him. Ned quickly stabbed the alien in the heart. He was dead!!! Ned quickly ran home to see if his mum, dad and Tim where alive. He was shocked that his mum, dad and his best friend were alive!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!