I Feel Sad, I Feel Pain

Everybody knows the difference between heaven and sin, tonic and gin; a butler and slave, a queen and a king.
But a bully doesn’t, a bully is selfish and horrible; they suck up to the teacher, but to the victims, they’re intolerable.
Calling me names, such as a horse eating hay; but they don’t know that this madness is putting my education at bay?
Talking to me in such ways, talking like a king; such a shame you don’t know you’re a horrid, cruel, self-centred little thing.
Teachers believe you’re a dream student at the school; I wish they knew you’re actually a bully, not to mention extremely uncool.
I wonder to myself, “Do they think it’s a joke?” Because they’re too blind to see all of this is polluting my brain, and it hurts like toxic air, acid and smoke.
I feel like my whole world is caving in and falling apart; I’m not the one who’s a disgusting little critter, and I’m not the one who doesn’t have a heart.
Not brave enough to tell my mum; because I know she’s always drunk on whisky and rum.
I truly hate my life; that’s why when I get home I always seem to keep my eyes on the butcher knife.
I know this is violent, I’m aware that’s true; but imagine if you were me, and I was you.
My dad never liked me, nor his wife; so he ran away, and created a new life.
This is the story of a sad little boy; at the age of seven, and a bully’s toy.
No one to properly look after him, why might that be? So he is looking forward for when he’s eighteen, he’ll move out of the house, and jumped with glee.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!