Saving Easter

Saving Easter
Once upon a time, there was a bunny named Benny. She was a lovely bunny. It was nearly Easter. Her and her bunny friends weren't ready. They had to work fast. Benny said 'hurry, hurry! It's almost Easter.' She said 'make the chocolates.' They rushed to work. The chocolates were looking great. One of the bunnies was called Shania. She was the one who delivered all the Easter eggs. She was the smartest too. The leader was proud. It was up to her to make the children happy with smiles on their faces.

When Shania got back she still had more eggs to deliver. She was astonished. There were so many eggs. She said 'how will I do this?' She wanted to save Easter. So she went to the North Pole and went to Santa's house. She asked him if she could borrow his sleigh. Santa said yes and he led her to his sleigh. But there was one problem. How will she get any of the eggs to the sleigh in time? She had to think fast.

Santa come up to her and said 'my elves can help you!' Shania said OK. Santa got all of his elves to help. The elves were working very fast but she lost two eggs. She saw two penguins with the eggs. They got mixed up but one of the elves carefully switched then eggs. He gave them to her. Shania was very happy. Easter was saved!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!