Saving Friends

Once upon a time there lived Jarred, Phillip and Zac. Jarred and Phillip lived on one side of the street and Zac lived on the other. They knew each other very well because they always played together. One day a robber invaded Jarred and Philips house and tied them up so that they could not tell anyone who he was and what he looked like. After he tied them up he took their money and family jewellery and then lit the house on fire. Soon after Zac went outside to water his garden but before he started watering the garden he saw his friends through their window tied up and their house on fire. Zac went over to help and see what was going on. He untied them from the rope and they ran outside away from the fire so they didn’t get burnt. Then Phillip cried “how are we going to put the fire out?” Zac had an idea. “We can call the fire fighters they will put the fire out for us.” “Good idea” said Jarred. So they called the fire fighter and they eventually put the fire out and everyone cheered “hooray”. Zac’s friends told him about the robber but they didn’t know where he went. Then they asked “where are we going to live now?” “I know” replied Zac “you can live in my house with me until your house gets fixed up, it is very cosy and warm.” So they decided they will live at Zac’s house. Off they went to stay at Zac’s house for a couple of days until the builders finished fixing up their house. The next day they saw the robber walking next to Zac’s house and they quickly called the police to catch the crook. He had fair skin and long blonde hair and was wearing dark clothes. Finally the police came and took the robber and put him in jail so he couldn’t hurt anyone again. The police found the boys money and family jewellery in the robber’s backpack and gave it back to them. They were very happy and Jarred, Phillip and Zac lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!