You Saw Your Teaching Doing What?

"Guess What?"
"What?"
"You know how the teachers confiscate all the lollies?"
"Yeah"
"I was walking past the staffroom and I saw all the teachers eating all the confiscated lollies, even the principal."

"Dun, dun, dun!"
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Oh my God, we have got to tell the principal!"
"We can't!"
"Why?"
"Because the principal is in on it too!"
"Oh sorry!"
"Then what do we do?"
"We need an evil plan, Wa ha, ha!"
"OK What do we do then?"
"The most evil plan ever!"
"You don't have plan do you?"
"Yeah you are right."

"What about we tell everybody in the school not to bring lollies to school."
"But by that you mean tell about over 1000 people not to bring lollies to school!"
"Well we can put posters up!"
"Yeah but I don't think anybody will listen!"
"True, but I have an idea!"

"What about I say from the loud speaker in the principal's office that the teachers are eating all our sweets?"
"OK great idea."

5 minutes later....
"Everybody the teachers, helpers and the principal are eating our sweets! So don't bring sweets to school"

One day later...
All the teachers go to jail and we live happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!