The Lonely Girl

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The Lonely Girl


There's a story I know that sometimes actually happens but I think I'll tell you. It all started on a day where a girl called Kiki woke up, had her breakfast, brushed her teeth, got dressed and went to school.
When she arrived at school there was a girl walking around the school lonely. Kiki studied her. The girl had red long hair up in a bun, little brown eyes and her skin was lightly pale. After studying her, Kiki skipped over and started a conversation.
"Hi my name is ," Kiki was about to finish but then the girl walked over to the teacher.
"Excuse me miss but there is a girl and she is annoying me," complained the girl.

"What Kiki, she is non-annoying. If just give her a chance you might even be friends,"replied Miss Cake. The small little girl walked over to the equipment. She realised Kiki the annoying girl was there.
"Hi, my name is ," said Kiki but she didn't even get to finish her sentence because the girl walked away again.
Suddenly the bell rang and Kiki ran over to the classroom. She was in year three and was one of the smartest girls in her class, unlike Terry who is just a big fat smarty pants. Thud, thud. There was large footsteps outside the classroom door. Creak. The door opened. Thud, thud, thud. The footsteps were even louder.
"Well," snarled the teacher. "I'm your teacher Mrs Drum. If you would like just call me Drum." All of the children shivered.
"Mrs Drum what's the the first lesson going to be?" asked Kiki.
"Um, math," the teacher said confused. The girl stood up and got out her math book. Everyone saw what she was doing except Kiki.
"Ah, I think we need to do the roll. What is your name little girl? The one sitting down," said Mrs Drum.
"Kiki."
"Well Kiki it is a pleasure to have you in my class except that girl who just stood up doing the wrong thing," replied Mrs Drum. The girl looked at Kiki and poked her tongue out. Kiki told on her and the little girl got timeout. Kiki felt proud doing that because it was the right thing to do, she also felt guilty because she didn't get to know her name yet.
At recess Kiki had an apple and a packet of chips. She went over to the monkeys bars and then the new girl came over to her.
"Hi munchkin, just to let you know that your positivity sucks, your rudeness is disgusting and I can't believe you like that teacher," said the girl, but yes the teacher is old and wrinkly but she is nice.
"What is your name?" asked Kiki.
"Lily," and they both hugged and played on the equipment.
And they had a happily ever school day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!