Video Game Adventure

Video
Game
ADVENTURE


Ding Ding Ding
Finally, end of the school year!
Everybody ran out of the classroom
I got my bike to go to the video game shop. There I saw the game of the CENTURY! In my opinion and my best mate’s, Pitfall. It was 5 pounds, great I’ve got enough from two long weeks of hard hard work! I went to the counter the man said ‘good choice son’ I whispered ‘Is it good?’ he whispered back ‘I don’t know so wait and see’ I said ‘golly gosh thanks ’. I was at the door when the man at the counter said ‘are you going to pay for that’ I said ‘sorry I was just so excited to play the game but here’s the money’ and walked out of the game shop and rode home it was quite a ride home. I ran up stairs went to my room climbed over the games and lolly wrappers on the floor I went up to my T.V screen and pressed the on button, the screen flickered and I took the cassette out of the case and put it in the slot. I waited but nothing happened. I checked the power switch and turned on the light to see if there was a power failure but the light turned on I knocked the side of the T.V and something happened. I was so shocked it fell on the T.V well I expected me landing on it but to my surprise I saw Monkeys animated monkey staring at me! I looked down at my clothes I was wearing an explorer costume, I was confused as a cat in space! Monkeys yelling and screaming suddenly my little sister came in my room struggling to get to the T.V she picked up the controls and started I was Harry! How could I be so stupid not to realise that. I was moving uncontrolled I was so so so I don’t even know the word to describe how scared I was, before I knew I was on the tutorial I jumped, slid and crouched. Moving uncontrollably was hard especially when you land on your face! I got the hang of things after awhile, but then I was facing my fears; snakes. I closed my eyes but I came out in one piece well not out of the game at least but in one piece. I was fine then a actual cliff what to do what to do I thought jump and die or not jump and die but I am a believer and I remember my mum telling me to just do it so I took a deep breath and I jumped then before I knew I was alive then I heard someone come into my room I leaped out of the screen and took out the cassette and turned off the T.V and ran outside my room and mum walked past and said ‘chores Sam!’

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!