Game Attack

Game Attack
It’s 1899 30th of January 9 am and Richard is heading towards the game centre.A shiny, golden coloured, old gaming machine with smoth controls was there.So Richard started to play pac-man to become the underfeatable gaming master.

Three hot sunny days later, Richard went to the game centre again with Bob and Steven.
Bob had three goes trying to beat the high score of the magical old and golden gaming machine, suddenly Bob beats the high score and then the gaming machine bloo up.At first, Richard thourght that nothing happened but then the pixel smoke filld the whole room and the games came to life, A Steve from minecraft came up to them and said that he will help Bob and them to fight evil!!

“OMG Runnn!!,” shouted Bob,Steve said”Follow me to my underground dungeon to get pixel guns!!!

When they were there they can see that donkey kong was there first and they saw bits of the gun.Suddenly, Steve charges in with a shiny diamond sword but donkey kong used his hammer and made Steve fly up into the air.

“How are we going to get the pixel games back in the gaming machine!?!”said Bob “the only way is to kill them is with Steve’s guns and weapons then stuff all the pixle pieces back into the machine or else the pixle pieces will join back together!”

ZZZZZ ding “we’re here” said Steve this is where the ruler of the pixel lives and his name is ‘Darth Vader’’.”Nooooooo!!”screamed Richard as Steve charged towards Darth Vader…
Boom! Black smoke comes out of nowhere and comes out Darth Vader “ZZZZZZ” went Darth Vader’s lightsaber. “Waaaa,how could this happen!?” cried Bob, Steven and Richard because Steve got killed since Darth Vader threw his blue lightsaber which got Steve hard in the heart!

Suddenly, Bob,Steven and Richard got magical pixel powers which made them glow and they also took Steve’s guns! “Now we have a chance of getting revenge for Steve!!”said Steven then Richard came in with a UFO and on top of it there was machine guns and laser cannons.

“Nooooooooooo” went Darth Vader because he saw the UFO and it was his, so he used Donkey Kong’s big spaceship and flew away, also and was never seen again.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!