Ten Things To Do

Beep Beep Beep! It was seven o ‘clock on the first day of school, I was starting year 7 and I was not excited. This year I was finally in middle school! I’ll have assignments, longer days of school and evil teachers. I decided to do 10 things before year 8 and I will get in trouble but I’ll have my trusty side kicks Klaiton and Amealia to keep me company while slowly destroying the school bit by bit.
My first act of duty was to keep Mr.Turner from killing our beloved gum wall, I mean it was a gum wall but everyone’s dreams and hopes were on there so I called out my side kicks to help me stop Mr.Turner. The first thing we tried was to talk to him but all we got was; ‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’
Okay so that didn’t work but what if we try distracting him so we can take his scooper.
‘Yeah that would be okay if we weren’t going to class right now and if he was teaching the year six’s not the year seven’s.
Oh yeah.
What do we do then everyone loves that wall?
Hi kids, it was the super intendent Mrs. Quinlan, hi Mrs. Quinlan how are you today, why I’m wonderful Amealia
She had sacrificed herself for me any way we had to think about what to do, then it hit me what if we get all the year sevens at lunch with a peace of gum each that they can stick on the wall but while Mr. Turner is trying to stop them we sneak in with the crowd and take all of his stuff to take down the gum wall. It was lunch time, we gave everyone a peace of gum, when Mr.Turner came out he saw a stampede of wild year sevens running to the gum wall, our plan was going perfectly Mr. Turner was distracted and we were going in, once everyone was done sticking, we were done also o ran out in the stampede and chucked away all of his stuff. When Mr.Turner found out all of his stuff was gone he went ballistic! A phew short minutes later principle Smith came out and saw what Mr.Turner was doing , he had no choice but to fire him. The gum wall was saved but we lost a teacher, I was proud of our little trio of friends but there ar3 still 9 things to do before year eight.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!