Vipro The Snake Man

In galaxy light years away, there was a world like earth but snake bites could turn you half snake! Our story starts with a man called Vipro.
Vipro lived in a forest in the middle of Bangadala. He was born in the hospital at the edge of the forest. When his family were on their way back to their home world he had fallen into a bear’s house. The galactic aeroplane was going to Razmal, a world on the other side of the cosmos.
He had lived at Dagmouth the Bear’s house, ever since he had fallen from the aeroplane. Dagmouth had raised Vipro like a son, caring for him and teaching him the way of the bears. He taught him lots of vital survival skills.
One day Vipro went out to get some water from the waterhole, 3 miles away. He did this often as he had lived like a bear for 7 years. He walked and walked and climbed a bit too, and then he heard an odd rustling sound coming from a bush. He growled and paced slowly backwards, the rustling got louder and louder, until an odd looking snake with two heads appeared.
The snake had one head on each end of its body. Vipro and the snake circled each other, and then the snake bit him! Both heads bit his leg. Vipro cut the snake in half but then he became half snake.
Vipro was shocked and found he couldn’t control his body completely. He tried to talk but an odd hissing sound come out. He felt an odd desire for blood and slithered off into the forest, until nobody human or animal could see him.
He slithered to a place he was always welcome… his foster home. Then there was darkness. When he woke up he found himself in his house still half snake, but his foster family were dead on the floor with snake bites over their hearts! When Vipro realised what had happened he started sobbing.
He decided to go to his original home, Razmal. He thought he would be able to find a cure for his snake half there. When he got complete control over his body he slithered for over an hour to the Galactic bus stop at the edge of the forest. The bus would take him to his home planet.
When the bus arrived he got on board .As they made planet fall the bus driver worked out what Vipro was, a half snake half human mutant. This caused the bus driver to swerve into a ditch which made the bus jolt and sparks fly. A spark got in the petrol tank and caused a massive fireball. This threw Vipro out of the bus and into the healer’s office. When they found him they healed him instantly.
Once he was fully recovered, he found his parents. They were very happy to see him and he lived a full and happy life in Razmal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!