Uncle Buck

Dear Diary,

It's been six months since the Halloween dress up party and Uncle Buck is still wearing his cowboy costume, sometimes I sit and wonder what is wrong with him, I think when he was born he was dropped by his parents.My dad says that when they were little uncle Buck and him used to go to the park and Buck once tried to swim in the duck pond and that dad was the smarter brother. One day Buck, dad, mum, granny and grandpa were waiting at a bus station, when uncle Buck yelled out "Help! My parents are flesh-eating zombies and there is a slug doing a belly dance on my brother's head !" My dad yells "Shut Up, you psychopath !" When dad told me this story I thought, what was wrong with him he has big problems.

Thanks for listening Diary, you're always there for me.
Yours,
James Keely.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!