The Flying Ace

The flying ace is a fierce man, always looking for adventure. His name was Captain James O. Wolf. Captain James had many adventures like exploring the whole of the Southern Hemisphere and was about to set off to find something that would take him on an adventure. His most fearsome enemy was the Red Baron. They met at the parts of Antartica off to find the dragons eye and that is when the flying ace and the Red Baron became rivals. The flying ace took to the skies, ready for anything that gets in his way to finding the scroll of abstract, a scroll that leads to the caves of wonder. The caves of wonder is full of surprises like booby traps, temples and lots more but the only thing the Flying Ace would want was the black pearl. The black pearl is a pearl that lets you travel to other dimensions like dragons blood dimension. The flying ace was getting closer and closer as he sees what he did not want to see. His arch nemesis the Red Baron flying in search of the cave of wonders. The flying ace reached level with the Red Baron and started to fly viciously as the two flyers try to find the cave of wonders. Suddenly the flying ace heads towards the cave. Inside he founds lots of jewels and tripwires. As he slowly tiptoed through the cave, the Red Baron came crashing in. The flying ace started to run as the Red Baron followed close behind. At the end of the long tunnel, they see it: The Black Pearl lying on top of a steep stairway. The flying ace and the Red Baron race to get it. As the Red Baron managed to grab the black pearl the wall started to collapse and the sky was crumbling in, the flying ace snatched the black pearl off the Red Baron and ran out of the cave with the Red Baron following close behind. The flying ace flew off leaving the Red Baron behind. The flying ace had finally done it, the black pearl is finally his. And so as the hero continues his journey in the world he was destined to face the Red Baron once again.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!