Basketball Champion

Once upon a time there was a kid called Noah Johnston. He lived in Sale and Noah was the best in the state and he was 9 years old and he played Rep Basketball in Under 12’s for Sale and they were called Sale Sonics. And Sale Sonics were the best team in the state because Noah and the team had good shooters and dribblers. When Noah was old at 18 he got drafted to the Golden State Warriors in the NBA so Noah had to move to America and he played with Stephen Curry. In 2015, 2016, 2019 they won all the championships. Noah made his own brand called NJ and he got 1,000,000,000 dollars. He lived his life happily and everyone was a fan of Noah Johnston. He bought a dog, car made a house for him and his wife. Hi Mum, Dad and brothers visited him every year to see how he was going.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!