Zombie Apocalypse

BANG!!! 1 gallon of gas exploded as he heard the deafening roar of zombies; there were so many zombies! “I don’t know if I will survive”, he thought, “please someone help me”.

The boy named Tyson and his friends where watching television when they heard a groan. It was it was on the television, Tyson’s friends Jos, Noah, Archer, Angus and Kirk were on there. Noah and Tyson pulled a prank on the others by dressing up as zombies they were so freaked out, it was so funny.

They heard an earthquake, and something nasty came out of it! There were zombies and fire came out of the earthquake - it was so scary, they needed to run for their lives. The zombie apocalypse was coming. They split up into two groups, Tyson, Noah and Jos were together and ran for five miles.

Tyson had a graphic gun and they got a way away safely. Tyson had to find the others so that he could give them some weapons. He rushed around, but it took forever to get to them.

Tyson finally got to the others, they looked like they had the same problem. He said “Quick, get into the alley way, I know a secret passage.” He pushed the secret passage button - it was a secret bunker that he had prepared for the zombie apocalypse. It was so scary. It was so lucky that Tyson had been prepared. They all survived.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!