Empty

Michael goes to school so he won’t be a fool, his too cool to not to go to school Michael has this situation saying his sorry for snitching on people- he is strong
He likes to sing a song no matter what people say; he keeps looking strong When everything is happening today he don’t know whether is coming or going …
‘Life is a mirror, but we only live once, said Michael. Michael sparkles in his uniform and looks like a unicorn His writing it down the school, go crazy as hell everyone is blaze as hell…
Sometimes Michael ask himself if he is still living in Australia how come there is a language barrier He wants to go to America so he says so what we drink tea so what we eat fish at least we aren’t selfish People told Michael he is a rapper I made people I like to eat like a clapper ….
Michael has been in the ringer ready to put the finger In America there is a language barrier kid’s drink more milk tea than liquor and they roast more duck than Swishes Michael at night he sparkles at night, yes he is fast and yes his flash….
People always trash talk and try to bash him but he is not Afraid to take a stand Michael is a killer, a monster he has problems so don’t give him more so he don’t have to solve them
Michael initials is M.T. which in English is Empty But really he is hungry he wants oranges so to fuel up the storage of the empty mind ….
He mediates like a Buddhist He has capabilities but now his in trouble and going to facilities
Look at the situation he got, they got him to attention, the world is looking, open your eyes we only live once So share and care and put your hands up next to your hair and say I care
Wake up stop having a rest it’s time to work hard Mr West imp Michael lives in Cabramatta west
And his only one call away to make a day …
It time to realise that life is good when you make it good because Michael heard once you have that shot that’s all you need you don’t listen they call him fat he doesn’t believe in that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!