Magic Typewriter

The magic typewriter
A long long time ago there was a village. A man named Andriano was in Brazil in a jungle then he found a typewriter. He went back to the village he showed the village the type writer.The village had no idea what it was no one knew.They had never seen it before.They took it too a man named Joseph but he was known as the wise man.So Andriano took it but Joseph the wise man had no idea what it was.One day Andriano pressed some and then a letter came up.At first he was frightened but then he told the village how to use it.They found out that it was magical.A man named John said we can use it for many things like battles,food when we need so there could be peace.One day a attack was planned on the village.Houses were destroyed crops burned but the people had the type writer.Ardiano wrote Let! the battle stop and it did. The attackers stop and asked for peace.And that's when Andriano knew it was a new start to his life.All the people of the village used the typewriter to fix everything but they made everything even better.They had bigger houses more food and shops and a lot of money.Andriano knew the people would want to be rich and have a lot.He knew that the people would just care about themselves.It was not a village any more it was a city.It was call the city of rich Andriano didn't like it.Even Joseph didn't like it when he knew what it did he knew it would do bad.The people were just full of selfishness and he knew he had to do something about it.So he took the magic typewriter and traveled to a different place.He went to Australia and he dug a hole and put the magic typewriter.Before he put it in he wrote on a piece of paper who ever finds this its magical but don't be greedy or things will go wrong.He went back to Brazil and the people were mad but they didn't know that Andriano took it.He carried on with his life as the person no one knew he hid the magic typewriter.After no other countries attacked and he lived a happy life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!