P.T House

Bang!
One night, there was a man named Jax in a strange house. He woke up in a white, empty room…
“Where am I?” He asked.
He found a torch lying on the ground turning off and on. As he picked it up, he left the room…he was in a messed up house.

Jax was confused; he’s never seen this place before. Jax saw the time, it was 12:40a.m.While he was walking around, he heard a baby crying.
“Hello…ohhhhh I need to help that baby!”
While he ran to the room, he saw nothing and he crying stopped….
“Huh…”
Jax was frightened that he was lost. Bang!
Jax heard so he ran to the living room. Jax found the door to outside!
But…when he opened the door, he saw…the exact same thing from when he left the empty room!!
“What the…”Exclaimed Jax.
He was very confused…so he opened the door behind him, the door was locked!! Jax saw the time it was still 12:40. When he left the house it was still the same…
5 Hours Later

Jax was angry…later on, Jax heard a bang!
He was struggling as he saw a girl behind him in the mirror…he punched the mirror.

He found stairs leading him to the basement, he heard a radio saying his name.”Jax…Jax…Jax…Jax..Jax…leave this room!!”Shouted the radio.
Jax was frightened, he left…Jax was still inside the house.
“Someone help me!!!!”Shouted Jax.
One Time, when he left…the house looked different..”What the, does this mean I’m free?!!”Exclaimed Jax.
As he ran to the door to outside…there it was. A bright shining, light that leads to Freedom!!
Jax was so happy he started crying! Jax finally enjoyed his Freedom!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!