Visions

She saw howling winds and terrible rain. She saw pain and suffering, but when she opened her eyes, it was just her and her big white bedroom. She was kept in her bedroom, by herself, seeing almost no one. It was supposed to keep her safe. She was different, ever since she was born she had been seeing visions. Her parents were scared by her talents and her doctor was baffled. The worst of it was the fact she didn’t ever see good things. They were always terrible, frightening things that nearly always came true.
She saw a tree crashing to the ground making houses shudder but when she opened her eyes it was only her and her big white bedroom. Then she looked out of her window and saw a terrifying storm had struck up. Those villagers who weren’t already dead were running around screaming. A menacing dark cloud drew nearer. Then a tree crashed to the ground and all the houses shuddered violently.
She saw darkness and this time when she opened her eyes a shield of blackness overtook everything.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!