Wayne And Nick

BOOM! The aeroplane went flying on the sky and fireworks banging in the sky. Wayne and his friend Nick went on an aeroplane to go on a holiday to Spain. They went everywhere around Barcelona and Madrid. They met lots of different kind of food.
Then a thunderstorm came it was striking trees everywhere for two whole days. Then there were lots of rain but no lightning and a soccer game was up and Nick and Wayne got hit in the face and were bleeding but luck there was a hospital. It was not that scary. Then Wayne went to Australia and Nick went to America. They went to go get lots of money from their grandparents to play soccer with famous people like Cristiano Ronaldo and Justin Bieber.-
Nick wanted soccer boots but he had $0 his max. So Nick went to a beach so he can go to a beach to go to Australia by a yacht for one hour with his boat out of batteries to go to Australia. They had robbers everywhere in that yacht so bad luck for all of them so they had to sit down all the way to Australia. He had to run to Wayne so he cannot get caught from the bad guys over there which was outside. They next went to a resort and had a good time over there.
They got lots of money so Nick can buy some clothes. Then 5 hour later at 3:00am in the morning. When the police came they suffered this potion that had poison in it. When someone screamed the resort was haunted then Nick got to guns for him and Wayne. When they killed them they become superheroes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!